[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Any advice?

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:30:02 EDT

Thank you for spelling "advice" correctly. LOL Syd

In a message dated 6/20/2008 8:47:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:
Oh, I  always had my dogs in my room, but just a couple as I rarely took
more than  that each trip, unless someone else was with me and we'd
all stay in our  room/ suite together with the dogs.  It really depends a
lot on the  location etc. of motel/hotels to the facility for the idea of
being
able to keep the dogs there at night as well.   Having  them with me
where ever, has always been most important to me.   Norma    no L