[ SHOWGSD-L ] Anti-Brags from Pueblo Colorado!

  • From: " Oak Smith" <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 06:46:01 -0700

Well it wasn't all bad but mostly so. All three of our Bitches have
synchronized their heat cycles and as you can imagine the boys are nuts!! We
probably should have pulled our boy (Leonardo) as he was too goofy to show
but that would have broken the major so off we went to Pueblo Colorado. Sure
enough the boys mind was elsewhere and he could not want to be in the ring,
ANY girl was a huge distraction. :{(  Never seen him quite so wired.
Live and learn. Week-end wasn't an entire bust we had his 4 month old
daughter in a match Friday night and she did well. We put our newest
acquisition Jakarta into the match for experience (A Woodsides bitch from
Bounty Hunter) and she was a happy girl which was a move forward for her and
she showed well for Carrie.
Big Congratulations to Tammy (you too Mark) Murphy-Kinner who had the
winner's bitch and the reserve bitch on both days. To Sheri McKinnon who had
the BOB on both days and to Carrie Adams who had the WD both days.
We'll see if we can't give you all some better competition next show!!
:{)

Oak
Oak Ridge German Shepherds
Dedicated to the German Shepherd Dog
Signers of the GSDCA Breeders Code of Ethics.