[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another wonderful weekend...

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:28:39 -0800

What a wonderful weekend, with new friends and old, we had at the Whidbey
Island Kennel Club in Monroe Washington.  Got to see lots of the Washington
folks, Sid Mailberg, (looking GREAT!), Jim & Edie Hall, Denise Bostrom,
Juanita, Donna Gonzales, Claire Drosdick, Lorry & Lenny, Julie, Dave, Kay
Reamensnyder, Pam O'Dell, Toby & her (cute as a button) daughter, & more.
Also, Jodi Belinger from Canada, Tom Mesdag, Jim Barnhart & Chris Carter from
Oregon.  On Saturday, Kris & Jennifer Christian with their boys & Terry Rock
came to visit.  The biggest & best surprise was, Bart Bartley!  Love those big
bear hugs.  :)
We had 4 points in dogs & 3 in bitches both days and the quality was awesome.
The majors were built by cooperation between the Washington & Oregon
exhibitors.  This shows, what working together can do.  Jim & Edie Hall's bitch
won on Saturday with Bart at the helm & she looked lovely.

We want to, again, congratulate all the winners, but especially our clients &
friends for the following:

The WD on Saturday was Avion Armstrong, from the 12-18 month class.  Lance, as
we call him, is by Ken-Delaine's Marksman and out of Avion Paris, owned & bred
by Claire Drosdick.  Lance was RWD on Sunday.  Eric certainly had his hands
full with this exuberant long striding 16 month old.  Thank goodness he was
able to settle Lance down in winners.

The RWB on Saturday was Avion Markessa who won a quality filled American Bred
class.  Kessa is also by Ken-Delaine's Marksman and out of CH Avion Advantage.
Kessa was bred by Ed & Claire Drosdick & is owned by Jose Porras & Claire
Drosdick.

The RWB on Sunday was Witmer's Exodia of Vanderwerth, who is by Witmer's Break
On Through & out of Ponka Hills Xelda of Lexus, bred & owned by Susie Witmer &
Robert Van Winkle.

A small brag of our own, DCT-TebeNobe Me & Bobby McGee won the 6-9 class both
days.  Thanks to Terry Rock on Saturday & Jodi Belinger on Sunday for taking
our puppy into the winners class 'cause Eric had the 12-18 dog.  He is by
AM/CAN CH Avion Braeburn & out of RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell Janice Joplin,
bred & owned by Joan Intersimone, Eric Norby, Jene & Isabelle Dupzyk.  Bob, as
we call him, spent the weekend winning the hearts of many of the exhibitors
with his outstanding temperament and fluid motion.  Bob has the personality of
his grandfather "Hippy", better know as AOE SEL EX CH/Can SEL CH Nu
EraTragicallyHipBraveheart HSAds.  Thank you to all for the compliments on our
baby boy.

We're looking forward to 4 days in California with our California GSD family
this coming weekend.

Eric Norby & Joan Intersimone, "GSDog Camp" - Silverton OR