[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another update...GOOD news!!!!

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:29:02 -0400

Yes...we indict one another every day.  I thought it was pretty clear in
my post that the indictment meant nothing until he was tried...
but after all the time that's passed between the first time the news
broke and the indictment, I tend to think there's probably
sufficient evidence to prove a guilty verdict...besides, after the
comments he made on television and in the news, he deserves
to be convicted............
    peggy