[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another update...GOOD news!!!!

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 04:49:49 -0400

It is much more fun to crucify him before a trial, LOL!  Seriously, this
investigation has been going on for some time and with the Feds involved, it
could get interesting.  Didn't he already admit to being involved in dog
fights?  I believe he did and said it was his personal business.  His
teammates even made statements that they didn't think there was anything wrong
with dog fighting.  I saw that interview.  I have no sympathy for a guy being
paid mega-bucks, who should be a good role model, being taken down for admitted
animal cruelty.  JMHO
Laura Thomas