[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another stolen GSD

  • From: crosswind45 <crosswind45@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:00:12 -0700

Wasn't the tracking dog that was killed also in Georgia?????  There's a photo
on facebook www.facebook.com/supportpolicek9
*************PLEASE READ************
This morning my K9 partner Riki went missing from my home. His kennel door had
been opened from the outside. He was taken from the Center Road area in
Cartersville GA. He is a very friendly people dog and I had only had him for 2
days. If anyone knows where he is please call me at 678-956-0501, I am not even
concerned with filling charges if the person will just return him to his home!
Please everyone repost this and get the word out. This is killing me worrying
about where he is and if he is ok. He is a sable colored German Shepheard and
weights about 70lbs. He does not have the normal German Shepherd colors he's
mostly sable. PLEASE call me if you have any information!!
By: Chris Day