[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another sad story.....

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Conleegsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 07:29:33 -0700

This is a big problem with pasterns and Vets.  I know of people whos Vet
wanted to splint the front legs, or operate.  Many years ago I sold a puppy
and told the people the puppy was slightly down and gave the selenium and
Vit. E and told them how to use it.  Even told them how long it would take
if they followed instructions.
Next day he called and told me the Vet told him only horses had pasterns and
the puppy's bones would be dissolving by the time he was a year old.
I took my puppy back and found him a good home with people who had brains
and he lived a very long and happy life.
Carol Weale