[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another "rescue" horror story

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fhenry1@xxxxxx" <fhenry1@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:36:15 -0500

Thanks for sharing Fran!
Attention to everyone on this list:
Y'all need to go watch this you tube video which tells the story:
http://youtu.be/CzWr0_dFQy8
Here's the more emotional version if the first one didn't get your hackles
up:
http://youtu.be/2h_uP5bmhVY

Yup get angry people and donate some money to save ALL OF US!
PLEASE share on your FB pages or whatever it is people do these days in
social media. The word needs to get out beyond the dog show community
everywhere.
This single case decision could affect all of our rights as dog owners.
Who here has had a dog climb a fence, or slip under one?!? I have, and I
was sick, burnt & blistered, and running the roads looking for my lost dog
until I had him in my arms again. I couldn't imagine if an ACO had picked
him up and then refused to return him! Though he is both tattooed and
chipped- a chip is much easier to find and read than an old tattoo under
fur done on an infant (8 week old pup) once it is grown. I am glad his
tattoo is unreadable now for fear of what might happen if he got out ever
again and someone tried to keep him and destroyed his tattoo in order to
think my dog unidentifiable... Though this is not the case for CH Piper,
she has it much much worse. She IS and identified and wanted dog, but
In WI, a microchip is considered proof of ownership. Very scary to think
that a so-called breed rescue finds it appropriate to conduct their actions
as they have (she has)- all because of some anti-breeder chip on her
shoulder and goes after the ones who are doing things right. :(
I just cleaned out my PayPal account making a donation to:
PiperAndFriends@xxxxxxxxx
to help keep the fight alive and get Piper home where she belongs.
The Wrongists are after us from every angle they can finagle

Jen P & her Pack
Wearing the Legislatice Committee hat!

On Sunday, July 12, 2015, Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.piperslegacy.org

Fran Henry
Konigin's My Abilene TC, CGC, THD

Fran Henry
Denver
Home of:
Konigin's My Abilene TC, CGC, THD
Waiting at the Bridge:
Henry’s Drummer Boy CDX, TD, SAR dog (1981)
Quadrill’s Kiss Me Kate, (1988)
Quadrill’s Shawnee, (1992)
Judeen’s Citizen Kane (2000)
Quadrill’s Cinderella HIC, TC, CGC, Delta Society Therapy Dog (07/29/09)
DeRousse’s Cool Hand Luke OFA, HIC, 11 points, both majors, CGC,
Delta Society Therapy Dog (7/13/2010)

--
JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!

Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs... Donate to
the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!
www.dogshowjuniors.com