[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another question...re the Redbook

  • From: ropajagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:41:30 -0500

So Is the purpose of the Redbook?to show?us the sires and dams?that are
the?"best producing" (i.e. to the standard)?or is it showing us the sires and
dams with the "most winning" get?...I was under the impression that the
original intent was the first; but after reading some of those posts, I am now
wondering; but I could be wrong...Pauline
www.ropajagsd.com

In a message dated 11/20/2008 8:14:10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
k9krazz@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I read  the REDBOOK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES~!!!  THANK YOU~!!

And let me add.....if you don't already have your 2007 Red Book....order it
now online at the gsdca.org website.  Add it to your collection of  invaluable
books or give it as a super Christmas present for someone you  know.  It'll
make great reading during those Winter shut in months and you  can use it as a
handy breeding reference when you watch the National  CDs..  Great articles,
lots of statistics, useful information, and some  pretty cute pictures too.
It IS the year in Review.

Liz
_www.lealynn.com_ (http://www.lealynn.com/)