[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another puppy request NY

  • From: Linda Terry <jolisgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 21:36:33 -0400

My reaction to the 5 children was that, especially if the children are
younger, one of the parents is more likely to be a "stay-at-home" parent
since child care would be prohibitive for 5 children!!! Thus a puppy might
have a wonderful life since it would not be relegated to a crate or a
kennel for 8 hours a day.

And, in a normal 5 child household, there might be other children
constantly coming in the house and yard to play -- great socialization!
And the puppy buyers could be encouraged to take the puppy to outside
sporting events, to pick up the children at school, etc., etc. -- more
great socialization!

I admit that this might not be the case, but I had four children and
several pet GSD's while the children were growing up and that was the life
for my dogs.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 2:22 PM, David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

*I suppose I might have an opposite reaction. Large families are usually
more family focused. The entire social shift from the large rural family to
the new small family is a shift away from a relational interdependence to a
more modern independence. I would personally rather see my puppy in a large
family than a small one. In this climate it might get a great deal of
attention and training.*

*Just my thoughts,*

*Dave*

*Subject:* [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another puppy request NY

One of my many questions would be, is each member of the family willing to
give the time and patience required to bond, train,

and supervise a puppy or will everyone have an excuse that they are too
busy leaving one person to care for and train the puppy. They will now have
SIX children instead of FIVE!

On Tuesday, September 22, 2015, Diana Mackey <djmackey127@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I received a request for another male GSD puppy. This is for a pet home
near Middletown, NY.

This gal lives with her husband and 5 children. She is willing to pay up
to $1000.00.

Private replies to me will be forwarded on.

Thank you,
Diana

--
John Lacher

[image: Avast logo] <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

Linda Terry
etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPuppy?ref=shop_sugg
& Jolis Adirondack Breeze, CGC
& Jolis Adirondack Onyx Storm, RN, CGC
& the forever in my heart Jolis Meadow Zephyr, CDX, RE, CGC
& CH Snowyrivers Adirondack Joe v Jolis, HIC