[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another month, another loss!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 09:48:47 -0500

Ah, holding on tightly to all of the memories of our wonderful "families" 2
& 4 legged is something that
no one can ever take away from our inner selves.  I know we've had the story
of the little boy saying a
dog doesn't need to live as long as we do since they already know what we
need longer to learn.  One
other one concerning the difference in longevity holds so true to my own
many losses.  "If they lived
twice as long, we'd be twice as sad".   Yes, no matter what they do, good,
bad or ugly, LOVE is there.
So, it is very important that we cherish each moment we have with our loved
ones as we journey thru
this ol' world of ours here on earth.   Take care, everyone on Da List and
know, seriously, that you folks
are really mostly ALL I HAVE LEFT!!!!       Norma no L