[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another loss-DATE CORRECTION

  • From: Kathryn Springer <KathrynSpringer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 18:22:43 -0800

Opps, sorry! The correct date for sending me your donation is FEBRUARY 15th!!!

Also, I left out that Bob was also licensed judge for GSDs!!!

Probably made a few other mistakes !!!

Kay
On Feb 1, 2016, at 3:06 PM, Kathryn Springer wrote:

I am sorry to report that on Sunday morning, Bob Sisemore passed away. He was in his early 90's I believe. Bob and his daughter Susan Sisemore have been involved with German Shepherds for many many years. Their first German Shepherd was obtained when Susan was a young child and the family was living in Germany as Bob was an Army officer stationed there. Over the years when the family moved back to the states, both of them were breeders & exhibitors and Bob was a licensed obedience and tracking judge. They bred many top winning dogs in both the specialty and all breed rings including Select. They were shown under their kennel name of Suboja.

We will be putting together a Memorial page for Bob in The Review. If you would like to contribute, please send a check payable in my name to:

Kay Springer
4214 Gregory St.
Oakland, CA 94619

Deadline for sending your check is January 15.

Susan is not on any German Shepherd email lists or social media. We would like the Memorial to be a surprise but I am sure if you would like to send a condolence note to her, it would be appreciated. It would be best to send to her home address which is listed in GSDCA membership directory.

Kay Springer