[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another list post about the GSDCA action re:Hunte

  • From: Randy Hamm <gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:46:12 -0800 (PST)

Randy Hamm <gsd4meee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    Yes Peggy
  You have a point. But the only fact that matters is the fact that the GSDCA
board voted him in. And sence everyone I've talked to hate what the board has
done means something has to be done to show the board they are not the back
bone of the club. The members are.
  Randy

Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'm glad someone bothered to check. The worst thing about this,
other than all the upset GSDCA members, is that there's just enough truth
to the tales being told to really light the fires...and putting the
fires out is going to be hard to do. Nevertheless, all the stories
don't have the
facts straight.........I just wonder if we make it worse by trying to
set people right on the facts.........
Peggy

SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Unfortunately the word is continuing to spread. This was just sent to me by
>someone in our local GSD rescue org. We continue to look bad to the world. I
>replied that the membership is hopeful that the situation will be rectified
>soon and that it was my feeling that the vast majority of the membership does
>not agree with the Board's action.
>
>Kay Springer

The fish are biting.