[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another idea

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 23:28:48 EST

In a message dated 2/5/2007 7:23:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Rbuffdogs
writes:
Only  problem Evan, we can only control our own actions, not the actions of
another  .  There are many wolves in sheep's  clothing that put up convincing
fronts, as you know VERY well in your profession.  Should I be  responsible
for my neighbor's sin? I think not.  We can only  hold ourselves to standards,
holding others is very tough.  If it were  easy, we would not be in Iraq right
now.

Good points. But, maybe we would be more careful  who we sponsor, if we are
not sure of the ethics of who we support.  Now it  is easy to get sponsors.
Maybe it should not be so easy?  That is why  I said "at the time we sponsor
them."   What they do after that, we  can't be held responsible.

If he had asked, I would have sponsored Jack La  Rue.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together