[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another great idea

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 14:32:15 -0400 (EDT)

Remember to turn off the camera when you go to check/clean up puppies  in
your pajamas lol.  I am on a repro list where someone forgot and will  never
live it down <G>.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 8/5/2013 2:22:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

You may  remember that Tedi came up with an idea for a whelping box. She
went  to Ikea and bought a book case, then set it down on the back and took
out
the shelves. It worked great, and could be taken apart to  store.

Now she has something new. She went and purchased, (not really)  corrugated

plastic. She had it cut, but you can score it and fold  it, for the
whelping
box  size you need. She then used Duct tape to  hold it together.

It is light, cleans right up, and turns out to be  another great idea. The
people at the store liked it so much, they  didn't charge her to cut it.  I

think that this might be the  best idea yet. You can score the plastic so
it
folds, and then just  tape the sides together.

She got it in red to please me. The puppies  don't seem to care.
Her next idea is to get a web cam set up on the  puppies.  Summer's  dad,
who is a computer guy got the camera  and came by to set it up. But, while
we
have extra computers, and I  even had an extra lap top, we can't remember
our
password to get into our  wireless network. That is the next project.  When
we solve it, we  will have the Magic Marker/Patriot puppies for everyone to
watch  on  a 24 hour camera feed.

Last week they did look like black rats, but  have entered into the black
hamster stage.  Why anyone would  want to watch that is beyond me.

Not that there is anything wrong with  that.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German   Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property  of  the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO  REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS  of
any kind are permitted without prior  permission of the original author AND
of
the Showgsd-l Management.  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Each Author is  responsible for the content  of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not  responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any   post.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR  USE  IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT  THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY

FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance, please contact the List Management at   admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

NATIONAL BLOG -   http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

POST  is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.