[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another fun Day at Del Sur

  • From: gsd0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 23:37:32 -0400

Ken, Kathy, Barbara, and Terri,
Congratulations again to all of you!? What a great boy!? It is so?fantastic
when they have such?good conformation,movement, and great character to go along
with it... I can't say enough good things about?the progeny?his father Ch Nitro
is producing as well as?Ch Levi's mom, Kiss my Grits of Edan (a Jakarta
daughter out of NaNaNaNaNa of Edan who just happened to be sired by my own Can
Sel Ch/Am Ch Ben-Jo's Zonker).

To quote our knowledgable club President, Gail Hardcastle.... "Quality begets
quality".... it always applies in anything in life.

I wish you all much more success with this great dog!

Gary Lewis