[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another end of the year request

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "stormy435@xxxxxxxxx" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:18:55 -0600

Here is another similar article that was recent on BISD that I rather liked:

I thought the title was pretty catchy and is an interesting story as well
as getting "our" view across...

Jen P & her Pack who used to be "the Pack" but we're owned, not independent

On Wednesday, December 31, 2014, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please read this.  It was in the Review, but not everybody gets it, and
> LOL, not everybody reads the Legislation column.
> This was reprinted frequently after it was in the Review to educate animal
> owners.
> http://www.htpuppiescb.com/furkidspawparents.htm
> Stormy
> P.S. I know there are other subjects that are important, but this one is
> important TOO!
> Stormy V. Hope
> https://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness
> https://www.facebook.com/CaRPOC.CaliforniaResponsiblePetOwnersCoalition

JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!

Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs...
Donate to the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!