[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another Tragic story

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 11:33:23 -0500

Media etc.-- I also remember reading as I studied years ago -
"Holland (Dutch) Barge Dog" as the type of dog a Schipperke
is described as being ---   That is a sad story -- see --- it is
NOT the dogs but the owners who are at fault each and every time.
I'm feeling a LITTLE better but still ill.   Love Da List
Norma & the critters on the farm