[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another New Champion at Falkrigia :-)

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 14:10:35 -0400 (EDT)

And as the co-breeder via my still beautiful BIS Ch Ropaja's Chateau
Beaujolais (who turns 11yrs next week) I am so proud of Gryff and so very
appreciative of what Lynda and Gene have done with him...and of course the
excellent handling and care by Scott and Lauren...that was a great way to
celebrate my birthday yesterday...thank you Gryff for this  awesome present!!!

I too am looking forward to seeing my Ms Cache' and Donna's Mr. Goran  from
Ms. Beaujolais' last breeding to the handsome GCH Kaleef-Jaepaul SanJuan
Diego Falkrigia; two more awesome  children to show this coming year...I am a
happy camper doing the happy  dance!!!

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds:Member-GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - Best In Show
AKC JAM/AOE/ BISS  CH Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS AKC CH
Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu  OFA HIC; Multi BOB & GRP W AKC CH. Ropaja's Je Suis
Fleur De Lis;  Multi-BOB & GRP W AKC CH Ropaja's Je Suis Gabrielle.

In a message dated 10/20/2012 12:31:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Msg: #3  in digest
Subject: Another New Champion at Falkrigia :-)
From:  falkrigia@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 10:59:10 -0400 (EDT)

We are  very pleased to report that 'Gryff' picked up his 4th major
yesterday in  Atlanta to become
Ch Falkrigia's Gryffindor of Ropaja under the sure  handling of Scott
Yergin. Gryff is out of our co-breeding of Select Champion  Nicaragua and
Pauline
Moon's lovely Best in Show Champion Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais. We thank
judge Mr Clay Coady for putting our boy up for this win.  We also hope all
is well with Kathleen Steen. Thanks to ringside for their  support of this
boy on his journey. He will now be working on his GCh as well  as showing in
performance venues.

We still have a number of youngsters  at home to finish and several out
there with others in both breed and  performance competition. The Diego x
Jolais youngsters are 'on the show scene'  now and we are very excited about
them
and wish excellent success with them to  both Pauline and Donna.
lynda

Gene Workman
Lynda  Bragg-Workman
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com
Appaloosa Acres - an Equine and Canine facility
Old Fella Burke County  Animal Rescue - training  director

any post.