[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another New Champion!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 22:02:33 -0500

YeeeeHa --- simple ---- Bitches Rule!!!!!!!   ENJOY    Norma
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Martin" <foxtrotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 9:13 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Another New Champion!

Not to be outdone by her brother who finished yesterday (Ch. Foxtrot's
Wunderbar of Delray aka "Mojo"), our gorgeous Foxtrot's Wake Robin of Delray
went WB/BOW for a 3 point major today to finish her championship at the
Emerald Classic in Eugene, Oregon!! Robin was handled in the classes and WB
by handler extraordinaire, Julie Hamasaki and in the Breed ring by the
incomperable Tammi Wilcox. I can't thank you both enough! What a weekend!

Thank you to the fabulous, producing Bailey and our Ch. Foxtrot's Four Leaf
Clover. I just had a "feeling" that this would be a good combination. Both
are bred, owned and loved by myself and my ever supporting husband, Larre.

Still on Cloud 9 (and will be for a great while longer!!)
Kathy Martin
Foxtrot German Shepherds

> BE PROSECUTED.

05:51:00