[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another New Champion.....

  • From: Schattengsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:54:16 EDT

Hello Everyone......Looks like this past weekend we have many New Champions
 in both Canada and the States.  Congratulations to All.  Thank you
Carolyn Martello and Norma Hansburg for your posts and congratulations on Our
New
Champion.

Amy Riley and I took off on Friday morning for the long drive to  Oregon
with our beautiful Schatten's The One Rose....aka Miss Kira to attend the
G.S.D.C. of Oregon AM Specialty.  We came home flying with Ch. Schatten's  The
One Rose (pending AKC approval)......YIPPPEEEE!!!!

Miss Kira was shown under Barb Hefner and won the 5 point major and BOS for
 her final points.  Thank you Barb for this Super Win.  Kira was with  her
favorite handler and friend, Art Sinclair.  Thank you ART....you are  the
Best!  Thank you to all my friends of the Northwest, both old and  new, for
your support and congratulations.  You folks put on a Great  Show.

A BIG SPECIAL CONGRATULATIONS to Amy Riley as Miss Kira is her first
champion.  Amy is a super handler, as Carolyn Martello and many others can
verify.  She did an outstanding job training and conditioning Kira but the
best
part is the LOVE that she and Kira have together.   CONGRATULATIONS
AMY.....and many more.

Thank you again to all the judges that awarded Kira points:
   Doris  Farrell              3  Pt Major
   Dean  Wylie                 4 Pt Major
   Edie  Trocki                 2 Points
   Lee  Brown                 2  Points
   Barb  Hefner                5 Pt Major

Owners:  Amy Riley & Lois Gregor
Breeders:  Lois Gregor, Nancy Hubbell & Meleah Fowler
Sire:  Ch. Marhaven's Man in Black PT
Dam: Ch. Schatten's Beaulieu V Kansten HT  (Ducati ex Schokrest  Tempo)

Lois Gregor
Schatten Shepherds
Sonoma, California

**************We found the real â??Hotel Californiaâ?? and the â??Seinfeldâ??