[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another List can't hurt

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:19:56 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/2007 11:01:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
If my  data is right, we have gone from around 6000 GSDCA members 9-10  years

ago to around 2000 now.  I don't think the list has caused   that.

There are a few members of our board that confuses discussion  and reporting
as causation.  The List has club members on it, some nonclub  members and some
who have quit, and some who have joined.  Those who keep  blaming the List
for causing their problems think a limited membership List will  solve the
mistakes made at time, and maybe it will limit the information, but  won't
change
what is done.

I think any exchange is good. Another List can't hurt, but I doubt it will
be popular enough to attact enough members to make it worth while.  The  more
idea you have, the better chances are that you will learn something.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together