[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another Disgusting GSD Story

  • From: MELISSA SCHNEIDER <c_m_schneider2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LIST LIST <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:45:46 -0400

I am sorry list, but, I just had to post this. It is another example of why we
REALLY need to educate the public! Buying a good dog, training the good dog,
not CHAINING the good dog and on and on.... The pits are under the gun now...
whos next??
This poor child is dead and no one will be held accountable EXCEPT the dogs
that were chained and mauled him to death........ DISGUSTING!
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/14212764/detail.html

BTW, my mom knows and LOVES my dogs, but her first statement to me was.....
"They look just like Macy".... Yea, I said, thats what anyone would
Macy is my beautiful, innocent girl who wouldnt bite a flea, OR MY KIDS on
anyone elses for that matter.......

C. Melissa Schneider
http://www.southerncharmgsds.com