[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another Contact for Shelters and Assistance

  • From: PlushPuppyOhio <plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:07:16 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry everyone.   Looks like the hyperlink didn't come through.

http://bnntc.org/

Try this.  Thanks Peggy!!

Sean

Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is the website address?
Peggy

PlushPuppyOhio wrote:

This was a response to a request for help posted on an All-Breed email list I
own.  It might be of some help to others as well.....  Every resource we have
is better than nothing. Sean  The Bluebonnet Norwich and Norfolk Terrier Club
and The Norwich and Norfolk Terrier Club have joined efforts in a relief effort
for Hurricane Katrina victims. Both clubs have websites. The BNNTC already has
a section for Hurricane Relief, and will be publishing a "Stranded" and
"Missing" page later today. Although we are targeting our two breeds, we will
try to assist anyone who has dogs that are in need. We are including the people
you listed below in the Stranded section, with you as contact person, so if
their situation is resolved, please notify us via the links we provide on our
site. Anyone who is looking for someone (dog people) or knows of someone
stranded, please go to the BNNTC website and click on the Hurricane Relief
link. You will find lists of shelters, assistance for pets, and c
 an post
 information on Missing and/or Stranded dog people.
--------------------------------- Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your
home page
============================================================================POST
 is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,
REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L
WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST
MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. For assistance, please contact the List
Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OUR WEBSITE -