[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another Champion for the Hell Litter!

  • From: "craig carson" <simcargsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sheridan Snell" <sfsnell@xxxxxxxxx>, "B. Lefky" <keelyl@xxxxxx>, <Sue.Phinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sheila Aman" <rottiegirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dale/Rose Schlieman" <rosedale@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Christy & Clint Heiman" <k9resort@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mada Parnell" <WILDFANZ@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Monika Frendt" <mefrendt@xxxxxxx>, "Jay Dietz" <jaydiet@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Annette Sackrider" <gsdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <tinamcgurran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <glyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:18:38 -0500

Our computer was down from a lightning strike to the phone, but we are finally
back to brag about one of the Hell's Bitches!!  Angel is now known as American
Champion SimCar's Hell's Angel, AKC approval pending!  As soon as her sister
Am. Ch. Hell's Bell's finished in April, Angel hit the ground running and
finished in quick order with three majors, some minor points, 4 Best of Breeds,
one Group 2 and 2 Group 1's, all out of the open class over specials. She
finished at the Duluth shows winning all three days and going Best of
Breed/Group1 on Saturday and Sunday under Irene and Ed Bivin.  Thank you also
to judges Steve Sorenson and Helen James. Thanks to Christy Heiman for
finishing our girl in short order, giving us our 2nd Homebred Champion.  She
and the rest of the Hell Litter are out of Ch. Kismet's Sight for Sore Eyes and
Jecoda's Sydney Down Under. Sydney needs one more qualifier for her ROM. Thank
you also Monika Frendt, Liz Oster and Kelly Salava for stepping in from time to
time as she grew from a puppy!!  Thanks to all for the support and positive
comments on our girls!!  Now the boys need to do a little more growing up!
Peggy Simerson & Craig Carson
SimCar Kennels