[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another CH for LIBBY !!!!

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 22:15:37 -0400

I just returned from Canfield, Ohio; and my, oh, my, what a BLAST I had !!!
Not only a good time hanging out with the GIRLZ (which includes Jamie) and
Linda Selmon, but Leslie & Donna (aka THE GIRLZ) finished another dog of mine
!!!!!    It is now CH Karizma's Tuscany (aka "Tony" ), out of my beautiful top
producing solid black girl, Karizma's Tanzania ROM OFA, and by Sel.CH TR's
Antonio.  Not only is this ANOTHER Champion for "Tansy" (who has already earned
her ROM), but Tony is the THIRD dog the GIRLZ have fiinished for me THIS YEAR
!!!  Holy Cow !  What a team they are !!  I just sit back and enjoy all the
accolades !
These Canfield Ohio shows are the biggest all-breed shows I have ever seen in
my life !!!  Everyone drives around in a little golf cart to get around - The
show is SOOO big !!  It was lots of fun, which is something everyone needs in
their life !!!

Thanks for reading !

Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com

(who will, one day, update her website)  (but don't hold your breath)