[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another Breeder needs help

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:54:52 -0500

Dear List:

A friend mine, in Iowa, needs help placing the majority of her GSDs.   The Iowa
Agr Dept says she must get down to just 3 dogs within 5 days.  Her local humane
society has offered to take some of her dogs.     She has coloreds and whites.

Myrna is an older woman who lives alone in the country.  Her health has not
been very good for the last few years.

If anyone on the list can offer her some help or suggestions, I am including
her contact information.   I do not know if she has the ability to contact a
lawyer about her rights, or has even thought to do that.  I just found out
about this mess.

 Honeyhill Kennels     641-293-5273     myrnagls@xxxxxxxxxxx

I will try to get more details and update the list as I can.

Thank you.

Barb H