[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another Brag for Derby

  • From: GSDShowMan@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 16:52:27 EDT

Hello
Well I get the chance to brag about out little Ms.  Derby today at the
Genesee Valley Kennel Club show in Hamlin NY today Geran's  Triple Crown aka
Derby
went BP in Breed under judge Nancy J. Glabicki and then  on to a Herding Puppy
Group 2 under judge Lydia Coleman Hutchinson.  She is sure leaving her mark in
the puppy classes. Derby is Sired by Group  Winning CH Geran's All I Want For
Christmas, HIC ( CH My My ROM x GV Honky Tonk  ROM ) and out of Guardians
Danube V Skyline CD ( Heart Throb daughter )  Bred by Jayne Fauple & Geran's.
Derby is owned by Darcy & Diane  Rombough & Geran's. Another good job by Darcy.

Gerald

_www.Geransgermanshepherd.com_ (http://www.geransgermanshepherd.com/)
"The  Idea is Excellence"