[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another Beach Boy Champion

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:02:20 EDT

This morning at Stone City KC in Morris IL, Ch (pending akc approval)  Sloop
John B, aka "Jack" went WD/BOW/BOB over a special to make it 2  points and a
total of 16 points to finish his championship.  Thank  you so much to judge Mr.
Lee Brown for awarding Jack his  championship.  What a way to finish in style!

This is Caralon's Haley's Comet, ROM,  third champion from the  Beach Boy
Litter with another sister sitting back with three majors.   What a trip this
has
been for Larry and me.  Thank you to Caralon for  trusting us to breed Haley
and have this wonderful litter.

But, we could not have done it if it weren't for Val Harrington,  Jack's
owner and special friend!  Jack is owned by Val and co owned  by Larry Rock.
He
is out of Bailey and Haley.  Breeders are me,  Scottie, and Mike Iannelli.

We will be sitting by the phone to hear of any Group news that may  happen.
Good Luck Val.  Larry and I are so happy for you and  Jack!  Thank you for
trusting in us and finishing Jack.  Most  importantly, thank you for your
continued friendship.  That is what  has made this trip so special!
Terry
Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
58877  Ward Drive