[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Announceent from the Board Meeting

  • From: "Dawn Bonome" <sheppiefan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, MGolant@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:19:58 -0500

Dawn Bonome

From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, MGolant@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Announceent from the Board Meeting
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:55:19 -0400
>Ok, playing devil's advocate here for a minute. Say you are on the Board.
The Membership stated, in no uncertain terms, that we do NOT want Hunte as a
member of our club. The Board screwed up in the beginning and now has to
finda way to make that happen. There were threats of lawsuits and violations
of P&P. So, your options are what? Placate the guy with a public letter of
apology. The only real thing we all know was on the table. Or, say we don't
owe him an apology and hope he goes away. Personally, I do not think we do
owe him an apology, but if it will make him go away and stop this talk about
lawsuits, I would seriously think about agreeing to it. There may also be a
condition that the letter be published in a National show magazine, not the
Review. Again, who cares. If worded correctly, it will be a big nothing.
Nobody in the show world will care in a couple months. So, my question to
youall is this. If you were on the Board, would you not do whatever it
>takes (short of paying him off) to get rid of this guy?
>We may never know the whole truth about the "terms and conditions" The most
important thing is that Hunte is NOT going to be a member of the GSDCA.
JMHO,of course.

He will not be a member, but he still won!!!

Dawn Bonome

http://www.aol.com.

>POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
>author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any
kind
>are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the

MANNER
>OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OFALL
>PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS
>VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

>AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from
AOL at AOL.com.

>POST is Copyrighted 2007. All material remains the property of the original
theShowgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate
new payment[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2752??PS=47575