[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ann Mesdag Update

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:25:04 -0800 (PST)

Ann called me this afternoon to see if I made it back from Arizona in one
piece. That is so like her. She sounded good and does love all the cards and
flowers. Keep them comming!!! I will seek over there next week and see how many
nurses she has in stiches. She is worried that she won't heal but knowing her I
know she will. It isn't the hip but it is the part of the femur bone just below
the femur head that is broken in 5 places. I asked her if there was any sign of
the bones healing and she said not yet. We need to say prayers fro some bone
mending here. Can't hurt. I will let you know how sheis after I see her.

Terry
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx wrote:
Ann is doing better--had her first good night's sleep last night. She is so
pleased with the cards and flowers,and has had many calls and visitors. She
had some sutures removed yesterday. Jan 3rd is the date that she'll be able to
leave the nursing home. Then she'll start her rehab,mostly in water,so no
weight bearing. She has a large room,so the family is bringing Xmas to her,with
a tree,gifts and food,So that made her feel better. The GSDCA sent her a
gorgeous flower arrangement--with a GSD statue among the flowers(Ginny Altman's
design)
Very much appreciated by Ann,and her son Tom. Helen Miller Fisher

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the original

 The all-new My Yahoo! ? What will yours do?