[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ann Arbor KC

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:03:20 +0000 (UTC)

I went to that show yesterday to watch. It was not just German Shepherds that
had a small entry. To me it seemed like there were not a lot of people there.
Normally you cannot even walk through the tent where the rings are because
there are so many people. There was a lot of parking and not a lot of people
like there usually are. It was  a lot of fun. The lady from Doggie Lodge was
there so Nichole got a nre bandana with her name on it. After German Shepherd
judging, Joe, Ann, Bo, Rick O and myself went out to lunch. The whole day was
really a lot of fun. Jeff is right though.......I cannot even remember the last
time that the shows in Monroe were majors for German Shepherds. There are three
sets of all breed shows there. The first one is in early June, the second was
the this past weekend and the third set of shows are at the end of September.
It is a really nice show site....the Monroe County fairgrounds. I have always
loved that show site. Harley won his first point there about a hundred years
ago, lol.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant