[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ann Arbor KC

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 09:34:47 EDT

What I am seeing at the all breed shows in the Texas area, it makes a
difference who the judges are.
We have not had majors at the summer River Walk Cluster in San Antonio for
several years.  This year they have several judges who actually like
shepherds and appreciate gait - so those judges drew majors. I only entered 3
of
the 5 shows.   I will watch the other two judges, whom I knew nothing
about.
There were majors at 4 shows in Oklahoma City 2 weeks ago.  So I think
exhibitors will still go where they think they have a shot at winning.  I
think exhibitors are getting smarter and avoiding judges who "don't know" and
who "don't care" and who only look at the end of the lead.
Ann Arbor certainly had good judges - I would love to find them close
enough to get to, esp at all breed shows.  so something else was at play
there.

Carol

In a message dated 7/6/2009 7:41:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
Have you  looked at the entries of some of the other shows?    This what  is
happening in order to make points. More power to the people who want to  get
out there and do  it

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.