[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ann Arbor KC

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 11:29:26 EDT

It is so dry in Texas, that even the sale of Fireworks is banned & of
course they are banned in the major cities and since three years ago there were

lots of fires, the ban is very strickly enforced.  All the counties in
South Texas have burn bans in effect.
Carol

In a message dated 7/6/2009 9:13:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
Carol
Even if I was still showing I would not be gone on the 4th of  July-  The
idiots around here with their firecrackers - I want to be  here in case
someone gets nervous.

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org

**************Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals.