[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Animals/Heat

  • From: Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

Good grief they turn your power off during the hottest time of the day?? Looks
like you better check into solar.  We are totally off the grid. We make our
own power and have gravity fed  mountain stream water. I think we are more
civilized in the mountains !  Tomorrow is the big day. We go to town. When you
are this isolated it is a little stange when you first get there. Takes a while
to get use to the noise and other people. You are not even allowed to drive a
motor vechile in this area. It is totally locked off from the public by a steel
gate.  Our cabin is about 5 miles from the gate.

Cool Terry :0)

 From: Sally <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx" <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx>