[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Animals we own (or own us)

  • From: Kathryn Springer <KathrynSpringer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 16:50:14 -0700

Had a Beagle growing up and when we bought our house, I purchased two Beagles. Almost purchased a show Bearded Collie but instead got my first Shepherd in 1979 and have never looked backed. Have had 12 GSDs that lived/lives with me; 14 that I co-owned, co-bred or from my Strider and 19 Champions among those 26. The ones that were not Champions had Championship points and all of the ones that live with me have either performance titles or Championship titles and most have both. WOW I am really old! LOL

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of DAE Multi BISS & Multi Grp WinningGCH Rohan's Reward ROM TC CGC HT RE CDX NW1
80 BOBs #5 & #6 GSD -BOB Eukanuba 2008 BOS Eukanuba 2009
"Strider" always in my heart
POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and its
administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.
For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://showgsd.org/mail.html
NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/