[ SHOWGSD-L ] Animal Communities

  • From: David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 19:14:38 +0000 (GMT)

Thematic communities are being developed around many things. In our
valley we have a riding/horse community, several golf communities, at
least one that requires you to be over 55 years old with no resident
children, etc. While I think a dog community makes sense, I would only
feel good about it if the permissions/restrictions were in the CCR's and
not in some city or county zoning ordinance. For any group of people to
live together with a theme or purpose seems graet, but when the
government controls by zoning or ordinance it can be a different story.
That is, once there is a zoning for dogs, will that mean that no one can
have a dog unless it is zoned for it?

Why am I so cynical about governmental officials???
Dave