[ SHOWGSD-L ] Anderson Brags

  • From: GEschette@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 23:16:06 EST

Congratulations to Les and Cheryl Anderson.  Here's what their dogs  have
done in the last month:

1)    Today under Jackie Rayner, Scharo/Ark Long Hot  Summer, a Bailey/Fire
daughter finished her Championship. Thank to all of you  who made comments
about her. You may remember her as the second place Am.  Bred bitch at
Nationals.

2)    Their new dog, Hicliff Hunter V Kenlyn was  Winners Dog and BOB. This
was his first points and his first time out  with his new owners.

3)    Hunter received his HIC last weekend.

4)    E-Z Go's Sweetheart of Zukerdok  (Sweetie)  who I co-own with Les and
Cheryl received her TC and CGC.

All three of these dogs have been exclusively shown by me.....including for
the herding, temperament and CGC tests.

Congratulations again to Les and Cheryl..!!!

Greg