[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: And if you want to feel just a tad better

  • From: joanne conboy <fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 07:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

lleana,

  That was incredible!!!!  my god that precious little girl and then the voice
on that guy..... WOW.  The other kid was great also.

  Thanks for sharing!!!  I just LOVE Simon.

  Joanne Conboy
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Listen and watch this 3 regular joes, ok, 2 joes and a little jane.

Then later on you can all start bitching and biting at each other. I just
thought you should try other options this morning, for a change.......

Thanks to my husband for sharing, this is a much better way to start the day.

Enjoy!

Ileana

_http://www.aolvideoblog.com/2007/06/13/britains-got-talent-too/_
(http://www.aolvideoblog.com/2007/06/13/britains-got-talent-too/)