[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: And here we go!

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:46:26 -0500

my 6 year old spayed house dog started pooping and peeing in the dining room
every night about a year ago. I could be gone all day she would  never make
a mess but it was an every night occurrence. Took her to the vet and ran
allsorts of tests that came back negative.  So we assumed it was some sort
of physiological problem . She is now caged every night.  no more problems
and she never has an accident in the cage or asks to go out in the middle of
the night.

Why after 6 years of never having an accident is the question  -  As my vet
said hope it is physical because we can treat that mental is hard to treat
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org