[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: And I was worried

  • From: Riatagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:35:45 EDT

Harry Dresden is a wizard that author Jim Butcher created.  His series  of
books are known as the Dresden Files.  It is also a TV show on the  Sci-Fi
channel.   Harry did not always live in Chicago, he did travel  with his father
(who was a stage magician), when he was a child.  I love  the Dresden Files!

Judy
In a message dated 7/22/2007 7:16:14 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

Is Harry  Dresden his adult name?  Did he grow up and move to   Chicago?

Does anyone know what I am talking  about?

Evan