[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: And I was worried

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:14:36 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/2007 8:21:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I have  been concerned with the WDA being taken over by three members of the

board.

Now I find out the Ministry of Magic has been taken over by  the Death
Eaters.

I can't decide which is more important.   So far Ken has called for my  help.
I am sure Harry will call any day  now. Or, maybe he will figure out how to
resolve it.

Is Harry  Dresden his adult name?  Did he grow up and move to   Chicago?

Does anyone know what I am talking  about?

Evan

Yes Evan, I know, and I am sure the rest of the Order know and
approve.........
Some may be even in Phoenix   <G>
Ileana