[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Anal Glands/Sacs

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 03:45:15 -0700 (PDT)

When they land from other worlds who do you think they will decide is in
charge.  After all we go behind them and pick up there poop
too....................<G> sheila
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx wrote:  In a message dated 7/2/2007 8:22:13 PM Mountain
Daylight Time, Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
  After my first experience with an unsuccesful AI (he was embarrassed, I'm
absolutely SURE!), and then being told what to do for future events......   I
can't even talk about it!!!   Having a totally red face while totally alone is
something that never happened to me before.   And then to be told that is what
should have been doing since he was a youngster???

LOL!  Reminds me of that song "Oh The Things We Do For Love".....gotta admit,
we do some pretty strange things for our dogs.  <VBG>

Jamie

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.