[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: An open letter to Susan Caseyâ

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, board@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:24:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/2006 12:42:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx writes:
An open  letter to Susan Caseyâ?¦
First of all Susan, I want to apologize for some of  the insensitive comments
some have felt the need to post to the list  regarding the job of Review
Editor. I don't know who any of the other  candidates are but if as some have
said
there are qualified people out  there that decided not to apply because of
compliments you received, what  can I say, it's their loss and their choice.
I don't
really understand why  all this is being brought up by a select few, over and
over again, but the  reference to the possibility of an agenda appears to be
valid. For some  reason these people are tenaciously trying to control our
Board
from  outside the Boardroom. They apparently are privy to information that
perhaps they shouldn't be.
I would like to tell you a  short story that was a 'light bulb moment' for me
many years  ago.   It boils down to CHOICES.

I had attended a class at my  place of work and one of the films depicted a
young lady who had just  received her driver's license.   She was proudly
driving
her  grandfather to the store for the first time and came up to a four way
stop.   She stopped and proceeded with caution when from the  left a car blew
through the intersection nearly hitting her  vehicle.   For the next six
blocks she
was fussing and fuming  and mumbling under her breath about the incident.
Her  grandfather leaned over and quietly said, â??Why are you allowing a
complete
stranger to control your emotions?â??
BINGO!
Susan this  applies to everyone, if you CHOOSE to allow someone to push your
buttons,  you are giving your power over to them.   Only you control  you!
No
one can make you do anything you CHOOSE not to  do.   Please don't let the
postings to this list get to  you.   This goes for our Board also.
Remember, â??He
who angers you controls you!â??   Safe travels to all the Board  members and
best
of luck this weekend.

Sincerely,
Pat  Galambos

Nice post Pat.

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_