[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: An observation

  • From: janandmort@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:39:36 -0400

Kathy I could not agree more.
Our line generally lives 10 plus years. We recently lost a very large
female--25 inches-- at 13 plus years.
i think the gene pool is important but equally important is diet and avoidance
of chemical toxins in the environment-- such as chemicals on the grass or
kennel etc. as well as what we use for "their benefit".

We have them for such a short time so be kind and help them live a long
fruitful life.

Morton