[ SHOWGSD-L ] An easy choice

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 21:50:00 EST

It may sound strange, but I have never had it be that difficult to  chose.  I
have had a couple of good ones to pick from, but never so close  that it was
a problem.

Even when I judge ARBA breeds I can always pick the best one. I remember  the
time they held the Jack Russel Terrirer National at ARBA. Even then, it was
easy to pick the winners.

Not everyone agrees with me, but I never had that problem from the center  of
the ring.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 12/30/2007 8:38:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Culzeans1@xxxxxxx writes:

I am not  talking about when
one dog is clearly over and above the others in  its class but when the
judging
is close, how do you choose?