[ SHOWGSD-L ] An answer.

  • From: Debbie Britch <ddkennels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 04:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

Well, to answer that question fault or no fault we ARE GSD's. We never wanted
to "change" the standard, just to restore it to what it was before it was
eroneously changed. Secondly the GSDCA IS the PARENT club, be parents and
protect us as a parent protects its child. If you knew the "factions" involved,
ALL of them except
"American White Shepherd Association" want to keep the White coated GSD as they
are...GSD's. So as a PARENT club we expect the GSDCA to take our issue
seriously, it is a serious issue. We are not only members but we spend tons of
money in GSD dog sports and events. We represent the breed in public like it or
not, best we should do that with the support of our breed, lest we all look
divided. JMHO. Debbie Britch