[ SHOWGSD-L ] An Open letter to Fred

  • From: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 01:05:23 +0000

Fred
You can't leave!  I know first hand that you are a Virgo and "one who waits."

 I have known you all of my life and you have never thrown in the towel.  Stay
and fight for what you believe in.  We need your sensibility!  You have no
"vested interest" beyond a love for the Breed.

I challenge you to not cancel your contribution to the list. Go no mail, take a
break, and come back to be the eyes and ears.

With Love and Respect ....  Lindab

From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx