[ SHOWGSD-L ] An OUTSTANDING video for you to pass on

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:56:16 -0700

Pass this one on!!!
This is a beautifully done u tube presentation about the real goals of
the H$U$.  It is easy and short to watch and hopefully it will be
emailed  throughout our country.  The Missouri group has done a fine
job.  We need to spread the word to the general population of this
country and this three minute film says it all.  I hope you enjoy it
and pass it on.
     Jan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ettJtlmr4wM

This is a brand new video from our friends at the Missourians for
Animal Care coalition. It is hot off the press and fewer than 100
people have seen this so far...

I especially like the musical score. Appropriate for the Patriot's Day
weekend, I'd say.

Enjoy.

Jay Kitchener
Send this to all your friends, town, county and state officials,
federal legilators.

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
UPDATED EVENTS/LINKS!
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
GSDCA Legislation http://tinyurl.com/nj2tgz
Sunshine Squad showgsd.org/sunshine.html