[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amusement Park

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:43:34 -0500

as to comment 2. All first year law school  students are taught to never
represent themselves. The only litigation I have been involved in cost me
attorneys fees. People that are not involved in litigation frequently have
very high principles- those of us involved in drawn out paper chase
litigation know that principle dwindle along with funds-
As to word spoken -they are like feathers cast upon the wind scattered in
all directions and impossible to retrieve-Kris